- Office Bearers
- Rereree Council
- Affiliated Members
- Contact us
- Referees & Judges Result
- Dan Grade Result
- AIKF Championship
- Style Chiefs
- Recognized by Indian Olympic Association & Deptt. Of Youth Affairs & Sports, Govt. of India.
- Member of World Karate Federation, Asian Karate Do Federation.
Registered under the Bombay Public Trusts Act, 1950 P.T.R. No. F-4945 (Mumbai)
24th AIKF Tournament Final (More Details)
Aurangabad Weight Category (More Details)
An EMERGENCY GENERAL MEETING of All India Karate do Federation was held on 1 st November, 2007 at Jaipur. During the Emergency Meeting the members present (21 corporate members )observed that there were many serious allegations against General Secretary and Treasurer of the Federation, of misusing the funds of the Federation as per enclosed Bank Statement/other details, and allowing non-technical officials/ persons to take in the 5 th World Cadets & Cadets Karate Championship held at Istanbul, Turkey. These allegations were found true.
The members present in the meeting observed that it is not permissible as per rules and regulations of IOA that a player who has never been obtained a single medal for his District / State level championship or has never taken part in any National Championship of the AIKF is not eligible to represent the country by holding the Nation Flag of India in the 5 th World Cadets & Cadets Karate Championship held at Istanbul, Turkey. It is a dishonor to the flag of India. A legal proceeding must be initiated against Mr. PR. Ramesh and his colleagues. You will be astonished to learn that there were many such players who took part in the 5 th World Cadets & Cadets Karate Championship held at Istanbul, Turkey without the knowledge of the President.
Besides this , as per memorandum of the Federation only one person is allowed as a corporate member to take part in the election or any meeting from one state but in the list of former office bearers of the Federation there were five office bearers of the Federation from one state, namely, Tamil Nadu. Members present in the meeting were astonished to learn that due to unavailability of copy of Memorandum of AIKF, to the former office bearers of AIKF, we were not aware of this rule. According to this rule Mr. PR. Ramesh was not eligible to be elected as an office bearer of AIKF in the meeting of 11 th April, 2006 wherein elections for the new office bearers of AIKF took place. It is pertinent to note that MR. Pr.Ramesh was the proxy of Tripura State, who was not eligible to be elected. Besides this, there were many office bearers of AIKF from Tamil Nadu, which is a violation of the memorandum of the Federation. This also necessitated a fresh election.
The members present in Emergency Meeting observed that the office bearers of the Federation are rudely handling the Federation and not working properly. It was suggested and requested by many members present in the meeting to dissolve the present Governing / Executive body of AIKF and conduct fresh election of the entire body of AIKF immediately to save the Karate sport and for the smooth functioning of the Federation. Their suggestion/ demand to dissolve the entire executive body / Governing Body of AIKF was accepted unanimously by the members present. Further, we would like to bring to your kind notice that the previous election of office bearers of AIKF had taken place more than one year back. The Election of the executive body / Governing Body had already become due as per Memorandum of AIKF Article No. 7 which clearly says “ the term of the office bearers will be for a period of one year.”
As per this decision of EGM, the President, Rameshwar Nirvan, dissolved the previous executive body / Governing Body of AIKF on 1 st Nov. 2007 with immediate effect and announced that fresh election of AIKF will be conducted on 21 st November, 2007 at
Shyam Vatika, Gola Ka Mandir, Gwalior, M.P. Besides this, it was resolved unanimously to constitute a five member committee headed by Rameshwar Nirvan to conduct the election and the 21 st AIKF National Karate Championship at Gwalior from 15 th to 21 st November, 2007.
Mr. S.S. Trivedi, Retd. District Judge was the returning officer to conduct the General Election of All India Karate do Federation
The 21 st AGM of All India Karate do Federation in which the election of new office bearers also took place was held at Shayam Vatika, Gwalior at 09.P.M. P.M. 24 State/ Corporate members who have been regularly attending the AGM of the Federation for the last many years were present.
The General Body unanimously elected the following governing body/ office bearers of All India Karate do Federation.
1. President Rameshwar Nirvan : Proposed by Rajasthan and seconded by Mr. Lika Tara , President Arunachal Pradesh Karate do Association and accepted unanimously.
2. Salil Burman Vice President Tech : Proposed by Bihar and seconded by Mr. Rajan Kumar Sonkar , Gen, Secretary, Karate do Association Jharkhand and accepted unanimously.
3. Manoj Hazirka Vice President : Proposed by Assam and seconded by Mr. Vinod Kumar, Gen, Secretary, Karate do Association of Bihar and accepted unanimously.
4. Mathew Paul Vice President : Proposed by Kerala and seconded by Mr. Antony Memnez , President, All Goa Karate do Association and accepted unanimously.
5. Hari Prasad Patnayak Vice President : Proposed by Orissa and seconded by Mr. Ratan Gambir , Gen, Secretary, M. P. Karate Association and accepted unanimously.
6. M.Srinivasulu Vice President : Proposed by Tamil Nadu and seconded by Mr. Mathew Paul , Gen, Secretary, Karela Karate Association and accepted unanimously.
7. Surendra Singh General Secretary : Proposed by Madhya Predesh and seconded by Mr. Sasmal ,Joint Secretary (authorized person), Orissa State Karate Association and accepted unanimously.
8. Nandji Prasad Joint. Gen. Secretary (First) : Proposed by Jharkhand and seconded by Mr. Rupak Rajbanshi , Asst. Secretary, (authorized person) All Style Karate do Association of Assam and accepted unanimously.
9. Lika Tara Joint. Gen. ecretary : Proposed by Aruna chal and seconded by Mr. T.C.Lalremsiama , Gen, Secretary, All Mizoram Karate Association and accepted unanimously.
10. Baljeet Rangra Joint. Gen. Secretary : Proposed by Himachal Predesh and seconded by Mr.B.S Thapa, Gen, Secretary,Chandi grah United Karate Association and accepted unanimously.
11. R.Mahesh Kumar Join. Gen. Secretary : PProposed by Andhra Pradesh and seconded by Mr. Rameshwar Nirvan ,Gen, Secretary , Rajasthan Karate do Association and accepted unanimously.
12. C. Dosavunga Joint. Gen. Secretary : Proposed by Mizoram and seconded by Mr. Ajay Sahu Gen, Secretary, Chhattish grah Karate Association and accepted unanimously.
13. Rupak debroy Joint. Gen. Secretary : Proposed by Tripura and seconded by Mr. Kuldeep Singh President, Punjab Karate Association and accepted unanimously.
14. Sharif Bapu Joint. Gen. Secretary : Proposed by Maharashtra and seconded by Mr. R. Mahesh Kumar Gen. Secretary, The Andhra Predesh Karate Association and accepted unanimously.
15. Narendra Mor Treasurer : Proposed by Harayana and seconded by Mr. Baljeet Singh Gen, Secretary, Karate do Federation of Himachal Pradesh and accepted unanimously.